Sunday, June 8, 2008

Comment (and troll) policy



Wow. That was fast. I've already had to delete a couple of comments. Next thing you know - I'll be switching to comment moderation...

The purpose of this blog is to keep a record of events, and hopefully to be able to educate some Canadians as to the real facts behind some of our most important issues today. The purpose of this blog is not to provide a place to get into arguments with people who just want to argue. I don't have time for that.

Someone just posted comments stating that he thought the war resisters should not be allowed to remain in Canada. The thing is, his arguments were refuted in my earlier post as well as on wmtc, which I know the person in question reads (in fact, he found my blog though the wmtc link).

If you're not going to bother reading my posts, you certainly are not going to be given free reign to post opposing viewpoints. Go post on your own blog.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I am waiting to be trolled. You and Laura must be special. :)

Kim_in_TO said...

I could write something nasty if it will make you feel better!

=^)

laura k said...

I am really enjoying using comment moderation. I avoided it for years, and I thought I would hate it, but it's great. Really cuts down the stress level, keeps the blogger in control.

Nice post, btw. :)